Cassity Elk Driver
Availability: In stock
To view the matching belt, click HERE
Our handsewn genuine American Elk bit loafer is the perfect addition to your wardrobe. Heel-to-toe leather wrapped memory foam comfort insole with durable rubber outsole will keep you comfortable on all your adventures. Elk are indigenous to North America and are prized for the softness of the leather. We hand-craft our shoes using durable full-grain leather, which helps to maximize the longevity of the shoe. The labor-intensive process of crafting a handsewn ensures each shoe will keep its shape and maintain its size profile for life. Couple this craftsmanship with our North American elk and all shoes are other humdrum by comparison. A true American classic!
- Genuine handsewn on the last construction
- Crafted with genuine American Elk leather
- Durable rubber outsole
- Polished nickel buckle
- Leather covered memory comfort cushioned insole
- Sizes: 8-13 medium (half sizes from 8-1/2 to 11-1/2)
- Color: Mahogany
- Hand-crafted with USA leathers
- extremly comfortable shoe!!!!
- this shoe feels so soft when wearing! Fit well and I love wearing them, nicely made and have been wearing them often with no problems. thank you, Paul N - (Posted on 7/10/2019)