Acadia Deerskin Boot
Availability: In stock
Classic chukka style boot crafted with hand-finished North American Deerskin. Black mini-grid rubber outsole gives excellent traction in all weather conditions, making the Acadia as practical as it is beautiful. The classic welt construction of the Acadia boot gives it a traditional feel and reliable fit. Stacked leather heel and contrast stitching on the outsole. Included with your purchase is a supply of ourDeerskin Refinishing Crème to help you preserve the rich patina of our hand-finished Deerskin Leather.
We recommend ordering 1/2 size up from your usual shoe size to ensure perfect fit.
- Hand-finished Deerskin
- Black all weather mini-grid rubber outsole
- Leather covered memory comfort cushioned insole
- Contrast stitching on outsole
- Full leather linings
- Color: Chestnut
- Sizes 8 - 13 medium width (Half sizes 8-1/2 to 11-1/2)
- Hand-crafted with pride from North American leathers
- A really great boot.
- A really great boot. Well constructed. Looks great. Received many compliments. (Posted on 1/2/2020)
- Comfortable Boot
- Buying this was a big decision for me so when I did I had high hopes. Therefore, when it arrived I wore them a lot! I think this shoe is comfortable for the entire foot, it moves and doesn't need breaking in. The soft soft deer leather is perfect for me and goes well with jeans. I get many compliments about these, and then I tell people to feel them and everyone is impressed. I did purchase the refinishing crème and I refinish them about once a month, but I like the "unfinished" look with jeans as much as the "finished" so it doesn't matter much. I love these boots. (Posted on 8/14/2019)