Raleigh Elk Belt
Availability: In stock
Durable as steel but feels like butter, few materials offer more supple comfort than Elkskin. Our Raleigh Elk belt is crafted using genuine North American Elk leather. We work exclusively with top-grain elk leather, providing extra durability and prolonged longevity. An attractive double contrast edge stitch and matching double stitched belt loop brings harmony to the piece and taste to any outfit. The unparalleled comfort and handfeel of elk has secured it a place among America's exotic leathers. Available in mahogany and scotch elk, and finished with a solid brass buckle with antique nickel finish. Made in the USA.
For an impeccably accessorised look, match with our Sundance Elk Driver or our Cassity Elk Driver.
Always order belts one size above natural waist size.
- Genuine North American Elk leather
- Fully leather lined
- Dual contrast stitching
- Brush Nickel finish solid brass buckle
- 1-3/8" wide
- Sizes: 32 - 44 (34 pant would order 36 belt)
- Colors: Mahogany & Scotch Elk
- Made in the USA
- really high quality
- The belt seems to be made from the same material, elk skin leather as the shoes that i got which were the "Sundance Elk Drivers" according to the website. Both are soft and I wear them together and it looks high quality and feels high quality. (Posted on 7/7/2020)